Running to 100 Store

Friday, December 24, 2010

Small Thoughts Small Video

The past two days have been a real blessing. I ran just over 6 miles yesterday in the woods. Twas good to breath fresh air and spend some time in the woods again. I have missed it. One thing I love about the woods is it's always, well, the woods. One hundred years ago it was just as it is now. A place of peace not dated nor a fad. Waiting for someone to enjoy. Timeless.
My achilles was grumpy today from the hill running but NOT re injured. Just kinda sore. My knee was almost a non factor. On one hand I am a little sad because I tasted the run and it tasted good. But I am also thankful that I could even taste it at all.
Progress has come and is coming. Patience is what I need to exercise.
I hit the gym this am. Lifted weights for an hour then did 55 minutes on the stairclimber. I was beat. Soon time to eat copious amounts of yummy food at the Mullen home. I am excited.
Cheers,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment